I don’t have anything interesting to say, but there are just so many random thoughts running through my head today that I had to share…
- I am not sure if I want to know what got the bottom of my work pants wet as I was paying for my sandwich at Subway.
- I spent $107 dollar at Target over lunch. I went there to get one thing that cost $30. I swear money just flows out of my hand when I am at that store! (According to Twitter, Holly agrees!)
- On that same note, Target’s Deli has the absolute best rice krispie treats that I have ever had…for only $0.99!
- I bit my lip so hard eating my subway sandwich that it brought tears to my eyes. Ouch!
- Char and I rode our bikes before work this morning. I was ecstatic to have a nice cold bottle of lemon-lime Nuun to sip on during the ride. But after I took the first sip, about 10 minutes into the ride, I dumped almost the entire bottle all over my legs and the bike. Apparently the lid wasn’t screwed on all the way. At least it isn’t sticky like Gatorade!
- Last night I went with 2 friends to a new-to-me group speed workout with the Upstate Tri Club. Only one other guy showed up for the workout. So much for making lots of new friends!
- Oh and yesterday was my very first two-a-day workout for this tri season. Morning swim + afternoon run (reference above bullet)!
- Brad finally comes home tonight. We haven’t seen each other for 10 days! And we have only spent 2 nights together in the last 14 days. And only 4 in the last 20 days. Our schedules are slightly hectic.
- We are going to Cancun tomorrow for my brother’s wedding. You guys must think that all I do is travel! Lately, it seems that way.
- After I dragged him to our room from where he was laying by the front door, Walter jumped in bed and slept on Brad’s pillow all night last night. I guess he misses his Daddy 🙂
- I have been completely unproductive at work today. Hence writing a blog post when I should be working. Shhh…don’t tell anyone!
- I have to leave work a little early today to go try on my bridesmaid dress that I had altered for Alicia’s wedding.
I could go on and on with the randomness that is consuming my brain today. But I will spare those of you who are still reading any more thoughts that will consume precious minutes of your life that you can never get back!