I am back! With all things fun this time. No more bitching.
- Hershey’s Spreadables. On graham crackers, strawberries, bananas or just with a spoon. I am not even a huge chocolate person (give me all things gummy candy), but I am addicted.
- Home. After all of the travel insanity, I am finally home. I know a trip here or there will likely come up, but as of now, I don’t have any trips planned until NYC in late March.
- NYC Half. That was a great transition! Right after the NYC Marathon, Jenny, Chanthana, Liz and I were having martinis at my house and we collectively decided to enter the lottery for the NYC Half in March. Liz and I both did it last year (it’s my PR!) and we had hopes that we would all get in and make it a girls’ trip. In the first round of drawing, only Jenny was accepted. But then they opened it up for another round of drawing aaaaand I got in! So while it will most likely be a training run only, I am still excited for another fun trip to New York.
- Boston Training. I don’t want to say too much here and jinx it, but I am really happy with how things are progressing. I am starting to feel stronger, my long run distances are now what I would truly consider “long” and my appetite tells me that the mileage is legit (see #1).
- Valentine’s Dinner. I am not usually big on celebrating Valentine’s Day. It is a commercial holiday and we typically don’t make a big deal out of it. BUT it turned out to be a perfect excuse to go to dinner somewhere new. Brad was supposed to be gone this weekend (cancelled by weather on the East Coast) so he made reservations at BOKA last night. We have driven past this place 100 times and kept saying that we needed to try it. It was was seriously AMAZING and the service was fantastic too.
- Yoga. Has this one been here before? I kinda feel like it has. I am loving yoga lately. It is really amazing to feel myself getting stronger and starting to do things comfortably that were really challenging a few months ago. I know I have an infinite amount to learn and improve upon, but the journey to get there is enjoyable.
- These guys. I miss them so much when I am gone so I have been digging the extra puppy cuddles lately.
- New Stitch! Two weeks ago, just as I was coming home from one trip and leaving for another, my second Stitch Fix came. I tried things on quickly and then made final decisions once I got back from my trip. Ignore the mess in the background…I was packing.
That’s all for today folks. I’d love to hear about things that are making everyone else happy as we all sit around and count the days until spring!